RE: st: Cant reply to my own posts

From   "Nakelse, Tebila (AfricaRice)" <T.Nakelse@cgiar.org>
Subject   RE: st: Cant reply to my own posts
Date   Sat, 18 Feb 2012 15:15:03 +0000

I had this problem. I used to check the subject of the message. It seems statalist refuses some words in the subject.
Try to change the subject a little bit.
Tebila

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu [mailto:owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu] On Behalf Of Richard Williams
Sent: Saturday, February 18, 2012 3:31 PM
To: statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu; statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject: Re: st: Cant reply to my own posts

At 08:07 AM 2/18/2012, vikramfinavker wrote:
>Dear Statalisters,
>
>I am subscribed to statalist and i can post my questions as well.
>However, once i receive the reply from any member and then if i reply
>to that message it dosent work. It gives send me following mail.
>
>Could someone please tell me how do i resolve this problem.
>
>Dear Vikram Finavker <vikramfinavker@gmail.com>,
>
>You sent email to Statalist <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu> and
>Majordomo, the Statalist software, bounced it. The email you sent is
>attached below, but the most likely reason for the bounce is:
>
>taboo body match "/Content-Type: text\/html;/" at line 151

I haven't seen that particular message but whenever I have problems with the list it has been because (a) I failed to send plain text (b) I used the wrong email address. Anyway, can you check what you have around line 151? Something about your signature maybe?

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME:   (574)289-5227
EMAIL:  Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu
WWW:    http://www.nd.edu/~rwilliam