Re: st: output to excel (specific location)

From   Phil Clayton <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: output to excel (specific location)
Date   Thu, 16 Feb 2012 23:16:37 +1100

In Stata 12 you can do this with the sheet() and cell() options from -export excel-:

    export_excel_options                 Description
    Main
      sheet("sheetname")                 save to Excel worksheet
      cell(start)                        start (upper-left) cell in Excel to begin saving to

Phil