st: MS Outlook 2007 settings for posting to Statalist [was: RE: output to excel (specific location)]

From   Nick Cox <n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk>
Subject   st: MS Outlook 2007 settings for posting to Statalist [was: RE: output to excel (specific location)]
Date   Thu, 16 Feb 2012 12:51:16 +0000

That's correct. In MS Outlook 2007, you can just go New -- Options -- Plain text. "Plain Text" in MS Outlook works fine for Statalist purposes.

If you were searching for ACSII, the spelling is ASCII, but "Plain Text" is what is required any way.

Nick
n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk

Richard Fox

[...]

(I've sent this as plain text. There appears to be no ACSII option in Outlook 2007  and have researched this online with no clear answer. I therefore hope this is received in the correct format))