st: adding observation of means of variables

From   Abhimanyu Arora <>
Subject   st: adding observation of means of variables
Date   Thu, 16 Feb 2012 12:33:41 +0100

Dear statalist
Is there a direct command that appends an observation to the dataset,
giving the means of all the numeric variables?
Perhaps I am using -findit- not that efficiently, but if I am not
mistaken there was one...