Re: st: adding observation of means of variables

From   Phil Clayton <>
Subject   Re: st: adding observation of means of variables
Date   Thu, 16 Feb 2012 22:45:54 +1100

Not as far as I know, but it's easy to program. Here's one solution:

collapse (mean) *
tempfile means
save `means'
append using `means'

The above assumes that all variables are numeric. If they're not, you could replace:
collapse (mean) *
ds, has(type numeric)
collapse (mean) `r(varlist)'