RE: st: hierarchical logistic regression command

From   Maria Niarchou <>
To   <>
Subject   RE: st: hierarchical logistic regression command
Date   Thu, 16 Feb 2012 13:30:28 +0200

Hi Maarten,

thank you for your e-mail. I am sorry I didn't mention this, the hireg program was written by Paul H. Bern (Syracuse University so I think we are talking about the same one.

I am currently using this command:
stepwise, pe(.2) hierarchical: logistic

which seems to work. Do you think it is a correct way of doing hierarchical logistic regression?
I only have 2 independend variables that I add to the model.

Thanks again,