Re: st: confirmatory factor analysis programs [was: RE: Stata support]

Subject   Re: st: confirmatory factor analysis programs [was: RE: Stata support]
Date   Thu, 9 Feb 2012 19:02:56 -0500

Nick is right. I programmed -confa- using his -listutil-
(unfortunately for disconnected Statas), and I've been planning to
refactor it using the official -local : list- for some while now. May
be it is time to finally do it!