st: Stata support

From   "" <>
Subject   st: Stata support
Date   Thu, 9 Feb 2012 23:17:30 GMT

Greetings STATA aficionados!

I am trying to add the CFA programs produced by Stanislav Kolenikov to a machine running STATA 10 w/out an internet connection. I have downloaded the files on one computer and transferred them to "ado" folder under the v10 machine's STATA directory. Something is amuck as when I try to run confa response is "unknown command: confa". I have opened the .ado files from STATA directly and then confa is recognized, but now I get a different error: "listutil not found...trying to install from ssc..."

Kind regards,

Don Stryker

53 Year Old Mom Looks 33