Re: st: confirmatory factor analysis programs [was: RE: Stata support]

From   "dstrike1@juno.com" <dstrike1@juno.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: confirmatory factor analysis programs [was: RE: Stata support]
Date   Fri, 10 Feb 2012 00:01:53 GMT

Thank you for the speedy reply, Nick!

Where would the listutil files be located? I do not see them on what I originally downloaded - there were 3 file folders under "plus": b, c, & l. I did not see any files labeled as utilitites.

Cheers!

57 Year Old Looks 27
Local Woman Reveals Wrinkle Secret That Has Doctors Angry.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4f345ea47ae9db76062st06vuc