re: Re: st: MIXLOGIT: marginal effects

From   Christopher Baum <>
To   "" <>
Subject   re: Re: st: MIXLOGIT: marginal effects
Date   Thu, 9 Feb 2012 09:17:11 -0500

Brendan said

To play devil's advocate, let me mention Mood (2010), who argues that
where unobserved heterogeneity makes it invalid to compare log-odds
estimates sizes across samples, the LPM estimate can be more consistent.

To be pedantic (hey--it's my day job): for an econometrician, consistency is analogous to pregnancy:
you are or you aren't. You often see discussions of relative efficiency, but I've never heard anyone
argue for relative consistency.

                             An Introduction to Stata Programming  |