Re: st: how to rename a set of variables using foreach

From   Ekaterina Hertog <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: how to rename a set of variables using foreach
Date   Mon, 06 Feb 2012 22:32:59 +0000

Dear Nick and Phil, thank you very much for the advice.
I use Stata 12.1 and Nick's solution worked perfectly.
I also managed to tweak Phil's solution so it works by renaming inccat1 and inccat2 manually before doing the transformation.
Ekaterina