Re: st: SimpleSlopes in Multilevel Models

From   "Kerstin Alfes" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: SimpleSlopes in Multilevel Models
Date   Sun, 05 Feb 2012 20:03:08 +0100

Thanks for the references, Cam. I will look into them!

Stan, I would like to graph the interaction and also calculate whether the relationship between ZSchaufelishort and logperformance is significant for high and/or low levels of ZPOS. If there is a way to do this without the ACM, that would help a lot.

Best wishes
Kerstin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------