Re: st: SimpleSlopes in Multilevel Models

Subject   Re: st: SimpleSlopes in Multilevel Models
Date   Sat, 4 Feb 2012 10:44:49 -0500

In Stata, the output of every estimation command is accompanied with
the default test that this coefficient is equal to zero (which is
sensible for most slopes and correlations, although may not be so
sensible for variances). Moreover, every coefficient can be tested
with -test- command. Its syntax is daunting for a beginner, but you'd
start appreciating it very quickly as you move from your MPlus or
LISREL or MLWin experience.

If you gave an example of your syntax (that's what FAQ very strongly
suggests) and your output, we could help with the specific -test-
command.