Re: st: How to drop low frequency patterns from panel data

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: How to drop low frequency patterns from panel data
Date   Fri, 3 Feb 2012 09:35:06 +0000

-xtpatternvar- is a user-written command from SSC. Please remember to
explain where user-written programs you refer to come from.

bysort pattern : drop if _N < 20

is I think what you seek.