Re: st: Program error after installing Stata 12.1 for the MAC.

From   Fred Wolfe <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Program error after installing Stata 12.1 for the MAC.
Date   Wed, 1 Feb 2012 16:21:23 -0600

Phil, That's what I suspected. But I remember that Stata said
somewhere that it was "smart enough" to handle all EOL forms. I think
the issue at that time was to handle Unix/Linux, Apple, and Windows
forms.

Fred