st: Re: factor analysis and bootstrapping

From   Jurgen Sidgman <>
Subject   st: Re: factor analysis and bootstrapping
Date   Wed, 1 Feb 2012 16:29:18 -0600

Thanks Nick for the clarification. The URL is

Obviously I misunderstood the procedure. It makes sense what you are saying. I have not programed before in STATA so the question that follows: can you give me a hint on the steps the program would need to follow to accomplish the task at hand?

Thank you much,