st: RE: AW: dynamic panel for small N, large T

From   "Millimet, Daniel" <millimet@mail.smu.edu>
Subject   st: RE: AW: dynamic panel for small N, large T
Date   Tue, 13 Dec 2011 13:42:22 +0000

Hi.  You might also have a look at:

Judson, R.A. and A.L. Owen (1999), "Estimating Dynamic Panel Data Models: A Guide to Macroeconomists," Economics Letters, 65, 9-15

Best,
Dann

Daniel L. Millimet, Professor
Department of Economics