st: Regression Across Two Groups

From   Muhammad Anees <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Regression Across Two Groups
Date   Tue, 13 Dec 2011 22:11:14 +0500

Hello,

I know this question is not related directly to Stata, but still
knowing the fact that an expert advice is possible from my peers in
statalist. My question is about comparing regression results across
two groups of individuals where one groups comprises of individuals
with specific characteristics while the other group does have that
characteristics. I would be interested in knowing if the relationship
between any two variables is different across the two groups. For
example, if I want to test, that the relationship between experience
and earnings across employees with forign qualifications and without
forign qualifications is different. I would be thankful to know if
there is any empirical examples describing such comparisons and how it
can be accomplished

--

Regards