st: dynamic panel for small N, large T

From   A. Berâ <>
Subject   st: dynamic panel for small N, large T
Date   Tue, 13 Dec 2011 11:46:10 +0200

Dear Stata Users,

I have panel data with N=10, T=50. I would like to estimate a dynamic
panel but as I understand Arellano/Bond type estimators are for large
N, small T.

Can I use these estimators for my data or what is the best way to
proceed? Thanks a lot for any help.

abdullah berâ