Re: st: Question on grc1leg

From   Alberto R Osella <>
Subject   Re: st: Question on grc1leg
Date   Fri, 09 Dec 2011 14:39:11 +0100

Thank you Maarten

Alberto R. Osella, MD, PhD
Laboratorio di Epidemiologia e Biostatistica
IRCCS Saverio de Bellis
Via Turi, 27
70013 Castellana Grotte (BA)
Tel:    +39 0804994655
Fax:    +39 0804994650

Il 09/12/2011 14:21, Maarten Buis ha scritto:
On Fri, Dec 9, 2011 at 1:21 PM, Alberto R Osella wrote:
I'm using Stata 12.0 on W7. I'm using the user-written  -grc1leg- to combine
two graphs in order to obtain an unique legend. However when I use grc1leg
after drawing two graph with the user-written -seqlogitdecomp- from
-seqlogit- the resulting graph has three legends. Can someone help me?
I am assuming you are referring to the graphs created by the
post-estimation command -seqlogitdecomp-. That graph was created with
the -by()- option, and -grc1leg- does not work well with graphs
created with the -by()- option. I guess the easiest solution is to use
the Graph editor to hide the two smaller legends.

-- Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie
Universitaet Tuebingen