Re: st: Question on grc1leg

From   Maarten Buis <>
Subject   Re: st: Question on grc1leg
Date   Fri, 9 Dec 2011 14:21:45 +0100

On Fri, Dec 9, 2011 at 1:21 PM, Alberto R Osella wrote:
> I'm using Stata 12.0 on W7. I'm using the user-written  -grc1leg- to combine
> two graphs in order to obtain an unique legend. However when I use grc1leg
> after drawing two graph with the user-written -seqlogitdecomp- from
> -seqlogit- the resulting graph has three legends. Can someone help me?

I am assuming you are referring to the graphs created by the
post-estimation command -seqlogitdecomp-. That graph was created with
the -by()- option, and -grc1leg- does not work well with graphs
created with the -by()- option. I guess the easiest solution is to use
the Graph editor to hide the two smaller legends.

-- Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie
Universitaet Tuebingen