st: Question on grc1leg

From   Alberto R Osella <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: Question on grc1leg
Date   Fri, 09 Dec 2011 13:21:35 +0100

Hi All,
I'm using Stata 12.0 on W7. I'm using the user-written -grc1leg- to combine two graphs in order to obtain an unique legend. However when I use grc1leg after drawing two graph with the user-written -seqlogitdecomp- from -seqlogit- the resulting graph has three legends. Can someone help me?
Thank you in advance.

Alberto R. Osella, MD, PhD
Laboratorio di Epidemiologia e Biostatistica
IRCCS Saverio de Bellis
Via Turi, 27
70013 Castellana Grotte (BA)
Tel:    +39 0804994655