Re: st: RE: regression coefficient by group

From   Rui Zeng <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: regression coefficient by group
Date   Wed, 07 Dec 2011 23:18:47 -0600

Nick's suggestion of statsby works really well. However, I still have an issue: the speed.  I have to run 4000 regressions/month over a period of 300 months, with statsby I think that will takes me about 10+days to get the result. That is something that should never happen if I use STATA, so dear statalisters, any good suggestions? thanks!

--
Rui Zeng, CFA
Doctoral Student in Finance