Re: st: Is it possible to specify a baseline category without -xi:-

To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu, "'statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu'" <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   Re: st: Is it possible to specify a baseline category without -xi:-
Date   Fri, 02 Dec 2011 10:16:03 -0500

At 10:00 AM 12/2/2011, Tim Evans wrote:
Hi

I'm running the following logistic regression model (Stata 11.2):

logistic firstcentrespec2 i.dep i.age

Dep is deprivation quintile. Currently the baseline is 1 (Most deprived) (in the range 1-5), but what I really want is 5(Most affluent) to be the baseline.

logistic firstcentrespec2 ib5.dep i.age

You can also use the -fvset- command to set the base level permanently.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME:   (574)289-5227
EMAIL:  Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu
WWW:    http://www.nd.edu/~rwilliam