st: Ratio of coefficients from two regressions and standard error‏.

From   meenakshi beri <berimeenakshi@hotmail.com>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: Ratio of coefficients from two regressions and standard error‏.
Date   Fri, 2 Dec 2011 06:08:16 +0000

Hello Statalist,
I am running a fixed effects regression followed by an auxiliary regression to capture the coefficient of time invariant variables. I want to estimate the ratio of two coefficients from these two regressions respectively along with the standard error of the ratio. How can I estimate the ratio and standard error?
Thanks,Meenakshi BeriWayne State University