Re: st: mmregress question

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: mmregress question
Date   Fri, 2 Dec 2011 09:15:21 +0100 (CET)

Than you Ronan.

Actually I am getting different results with the same command, mmregress
(as stressed at the p. 444. command is used by implementing sregress and
mmregress, respectively) results with command rreg are always the same.

I agree that proper detection of process which create outliers ,and its
modelling would help to solve the problem. However, the problem is that I
cannot properly detect outliers because outliers detected by
implementation of lvr2plot differ from the outliers which are detected by
mmregress. Furthermore, mmregress does not just produce different results
in each case, but also detects different outliers.

Could you please tell me authors and title of the STB article, you suggest.

Bruno