Re: st: Regression Discontinuity Design using age + only binary variables

From   Guo Xu <>
Subject   Re: st: Regression Discontinuity Design using age + only binary variables
Date   Fri, 25 Nov 2011 10:18:37 +0000

Dear Richard,

In terms of reading, have a look at

Imbens and Lemieux (2007): RD designs: A guide to practice
van der Klaauw (2008): RD analysls: A survey of recent developments in economics

and the chapter in Angrist and PIschke (2008): Mostly Harmless Econometrics

For Stata, there are several procedures, e.g.:
- Nichols:
- Imbens:

Hope that helps.