st: Regression Discontinuity Design using age + only binary variables

From   Richardson <>
Subject   st: Regression Discontinuity Design using age + only binary variables
Date   Fri, 25 Nov 2011 00:12:21 -0800 (PST)

I'm analysing the treatment effect of a new policy which was introduced
which entitled children under age 10 to receive free health care. I'm
observing the effect this had on private health insurance subscription
take-up in children under age 10 vs children over age 10. It would seem that
employing a regression discontinuity design would be appropriate given the
cut-off point and jump in the data. All of the available data is binary (0's
or 1's) except for age.

How would I estimate the treatment effect using an RDD assuming Sharp RD
holds and then taking into account endogeneity and employing a Fuzzy RD

How can this be approached in Stata without overcomplicating the analysis.