st: merging dataset...

From   Newton Chagoma Chagoma <nchagoma@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: merging dataset...
Date   Fri, 25 Nov 2011 11:40:00 +0200

stata guruz!

I have two data sets;In one data set I have unique ids while in the
second dataset I have say three identical ids such that one id in one
dataset corressponds to three Ids in the second one...with the three
identical Ids in the second dataset containing diffrent valus of
info...

The quesition is how can I merge the two datasets in a mapping fashion...

nic