st: Bootstrapping

From   nil sen <>
Subject   st: Bootstrapping
Date   Fri, 25 Nov 2011 03:37:12 -0600

I am trying to find standard errors using bootstrapping after ordered
probit estimation using both cross-sectional and panel data.

For cross-sectional data, I am using the command "oprobit", and for
panel data, "reoprob" for ordered probit estimation.

For bootstrapping my command are as following (the same command I am
using with oprobit),

bootstrap : reoprob x1 x2 x3, rep(1000)

But it is giving the error message "varlist required".

I have also tried: "bs reoprob x1 x2 x3""_b[x1] _b[x2] _b[x3]
(_b[\cut1]) (_b[\cut2])", rep(1000)

but this is also giving the same error message as above.

Why am I getting this error message and what should be the correct code?

Please help.

Thank you,

Best Regards,