Re: st: unrecognized command: _anovaparse

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: unrecognized command: _anovaparse
Date   Thu, 17 Nov 2011 16:40:19 +0000

Despite what you say, this sounds to me like a side-effect of an
incomplete -update-.

_anovaparse is a non-documented official command.

Do look again at the results of -update query-.

(Please don't start new threads by replying to previous messages and
not deleting them, as is explained in the FAQ.)

On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 4:34 PM, Tim Evans <> wrote:

> I am using Stata 11.2, and was using the following code to run an anova test:
> webuse systolic
> anova systolic drug
> but I get this error message:
> unrecognized command:  _anovaparse
> r(199);
> Tried to google to see what this meant, but found literally nothing from the search! Any ideas?
> I've tried
> -update all- but this doesn't solve my problem.

[irrelevant stuff deleted]