st: twoway graph legend

From   Nikolaos Pandis <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: twoway graph legend
Date   Tue, 15 Nov 2011 06:59:59 -0800 (PST)

Hi to all.
In Stata 12, I am using the following commands:

twoway (line moment rotation, by(brackettype)) // moment and rotation continuous and brackettype has 4 levels
I like to have all graphs in one plot as shown below but somehow I cannot get on the legend below the x-axis to show the levels of brackettype. It shows "brackettype" for all 4 different color lines. If I use "lfit" instead of "line" it shows lfit instead of brackettype.

twoway (line moment rotation if brackettype==1) ||(line moment rotation if brackettype==2) ||(line moment rotation if brackettype==3) ||(line moment rotation if brackettype==4)
Any advise would be appreciated.
Many thanks,