st: RE: ologit models with weights errors

From   Nick Cox <>
To   "''" <>
Subject   st: RE: ologit models with weights errors
Date   Mon, 14 Nov 2011 13:30:28 +0000

You are using various user-written programs here, but do _not_ say where they come from, contrary to a long-standing and often repeated request on this list.

What makes you think that they are consistent with -svy-?

Regardless of that, the error message from -brant- seems clear enough. It won't do what you want.

abby schwartz

I am running ologits on a weighted data set. I continue to get various
error messages.
After running an ologit I attempt to run brant, detail; listcoef, std
help; and fitstat. I receive the following error messages:

svy: brant, detail
last estimates not found

svy: listcoef, std help
last estimates not found

svy: fitstat
last estimates not found

If I just type "brant, detail" without the svy: I get the error message:
-brant- does not work with ologit models with weights

Any help would be appreciated. Many thanks.