st: ologit models with weights errors

From   abby schwartz <abbyroad929@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: ologit models with weights errors
Date   Mon, 14 Nov 2011 08:14:14 -0500

Greetings all,

I am running ologits on a weighted data set. I continue to get various
error messages.
After running an ologit I attempt to run brant, detail; listcoef, std
help; and fitstat. I receive the following error messages:

svy: brant, detail
last estimates not found
r(301)

svy: listcoef, std help
last estimates not found
r(301)

svy: fitstat
last estimates not found
r(301)

If I just type "brant, detail" without the svy: I get the error message:
-brant- does not work with ologit models with weights
r(999)

Any help would be appreciated. Many thanks.

Abby Schwartz