Re: st: * mark indicating between group significans in box plots

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: * mark indicating between group significans in box plots
Date   Thu, 10 Nov 2011 09:05:06 +0000

Various thoughts, but I'll mention only one: What's the underlying test?

Nick