Re: st: * mark indicating between group significans in box plots

From   Lars Folkestad <lfolkestad@health.sdu.dk>
Subject   Re: st: * mark indicating between group significans in box plots
Date   Thu, 10 Nov 2011 10:31:46 +0100

Sorry, thought it was a graphic question and did thus not mention the
statistics

lars