Re: st: RE: macro of macros?

Subject   Re: st: RE: macro of macros?
Date   Sun, 6 Nov 2011 13:16:09 -0500

Nick--
The claim that [With the second solution] "First" and "part" would be
taken as separate words is not true, but I was not addressing any
particular aspect of Maria Ana Vitorino's problem, but merely
illustrating approaches in the vein of how to use a single local to
accumulate a long string or collection of quote-delimited strings.

*Note that
 loc o First part
 loc o `" "`o'" "second part" "'
 loc o `" `o' "third part" "'