Re: st: RE: macro of macros?

From   Maria Ana Vitorino <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: RE: macro of macros?
Date   Sun, 6 Nov 2011 11:15:02 -0500

thanks. That is indeed a simple solution to this problem. I usually try to avoid using #delimit because I like to paste parts of the code into the command window directly and that cannot be done when #delimit is used. But in this case there may not be a way around it...
Thanks again,
Ana