st: svy with xtlogit/xtreg alternatives

From   Ladislav Kozak <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: svy with xtlogit/xtreg alternatives
Date   Sun, 6 Nov 2011 18:23:34 +0000

Hello,
I, Ladislav, am trying to perform fixed-effects panel data analysis in
STATA (e.g. xtlogit y x1 x2 x3, fe and xtreg y x1 x2 x3, fe) with
survey data from the British Household Panel Survey. However, the svy
command in stata does not support xtlogit or xtreg.  My question is
whether such an analysis is possible in Stata using other commands? If
so, how can this be done?  Alternatively, I am considering simply
excluding the psu and strata from my analysis and only using xtlogit
and xtreg with longitudinal weights, however, I am worried that this
will bias my results.

thank you very much for any help that you provide.
all my best,Ladislav University of OxfordDphil (Phd) Candidate