st: arega and post regression tests

From   Ozgur Ozdemir <ozdemirozgur@hotmail.com>
To   Stata <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: arega and post regression tests
Date   Wed, 2 Nov 2011 10:45:50 +0000

Hi,

I have been requested to use areg in my regression due to large dummy variable (15 industry codes in a sample of 1100 firms) set however it seems I cannot use avplots after areg? and also some other graphs and tests are not available. Is there any other way of doing regression with industry codes and still being able to have all the post regression tests ?

kind regards
Ozgur Ozdemir
E: ozdemirozgur@hotmail.com
Skype : ozgurozdemir2005