st: Propensity Score Matching - Show matches

From   "Maximilian Sarry" <>
Subject   st: Propensity Score Matching - Show matches
Date   Wed, 02 Nov 2011 10:12:57 +0100

Dear all,
I am doing Propensity Score Matching with pscore and I would like to know if there is a way that Stata can give me a table (or put it in a variable with IDs or something similar) that shows the matches, so for example it shows the treated object on the left and the 5 nearest neighbors (of the control group) on the right? Or is there any other way of assigning the 5/10/... nearest neighbors of the control group to each treated object?
Thanks, Maximilian
belohnen Sie mit bis zu 50,- Euro!