Re: st: Hiding Variables

From   Richard Goldstein <>
Subject   Re: st: Hiding Variables
Date   Wed, 26 Oct 2011 11:21:43 -0400

the answer to your specific question is "no"; if you don't want to drop
the irrelevant variables (and save the ones you want in a new file),
then use the -order- command to get the ones you want upfront so that
they all show; if you really want only the 20 or so you are using to
show, then change the size of that window so that only those show