Re: st: beta regression

From   Jet <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: beta regression
Date   Wed, 26 Oct 2011 09:16:52 -0400

Thanks to Cam and Nick. Below are the two sets of commands:

 zoib DV predictors, ///
 zeroinflate (predictors)

Question: For the 0<DV<1 model (first line), do we need to
exponentiate the estimated coefficients, and interpret the exp(B) as
changes in odds ratio (of having what value?) or as changes in the
outcome measured as proportion/ratio?

**postestimation.
*proportion conditional on 0 < DV < 1
margins, predict(prcond) at(______)

Question: For the estimated value in the margins in the
post-estimation function [predict(prcond)], do we interpret the ouptut
as the predicted proportion or probability?