st: beta regression

From   Jet <lsj555@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: beta regression
Date   Tue, 25 Oct 2011 23:33:14 -0400

Hi, I have a question about interpreting beta regression for
proportion/ratio outcomes. Do we need to exponentiate the estimated
coefficients, and interpret the exp(B) as changes in odds ratio (of
having what value?) or as changes in the outcome measured as
proportion/ratio?

For the estimated value in the margins in the post-estimation
function, do we interpret the ouptut as the predicted proportion or
probability? Thank you.