st: esttab with multiply imputed data

From   Lauren Jones <lej39@cornell.edu>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: esttab with multiply imputed data
Date   Mon, 17 Oct 2011 15:28:32 -0400

Hello,
I am trying to use esttab to output regression estimates I've made
using multiply imputed data. I'm printing my results to an rtf file.
However, my coefficient estimates will not output in the esttab
command. In fact, if I try to specify a keep statement in the esttab
command, Stata returns that it cannot find any of the coefficients.

Here's the code I'm using.

_eststo clear
_eststo: mi estimate: xtlogit HHCreditCards timecount TimeSq provision2, re
esttab using "./Results/SecondDraftResults/HHCreditCardsLean.rtf", rtf
margin se(3) b(3) r2(3) star(+ 0.10 * 0.05 ** 0.01) nocons label
title("Random Effects Logit Model) replace  keep (timecount TimeSq
provision2)

Thanks for any help!
Lauren

--