Re: st: esttab with multiply imputed data

From   Carsten Sauer <>
Subject   Re: st: esttab with multiply imputed data
Date   Mon, 17 Oct 2011 23:35:30 +0200

the coefficients are stored in a matrix.
Try this example:
webuse mheart5, clear
mi set mlong
mi register imputed age bmi
set seed 29390
mi impute mvn age bmi = attack smokes hsgrad female, add(10)
mi estimate: logistic attack smokes age bmi hsgrad female
esttab e(b_mi, tr) using test, keep(smokes age bmi hsgrad) rtf replace