RE: st: Repeated Measures ANOVA and Missing Values

From   amir gahremanpour <[email protected]>
To   statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Repeated Measures ANOVA and Missing Values
Date   Mon, 17 Oct 2011 14:27:08 -0500

Dear Phil,

what is considered to be small sample size for xtmixed? from what I understood from you xtmixed Chicago lecture with small sample size xtmixed may cause type I error, if I am correct please advise about a good sample size (total sample size) for xtmixed.

many thanks

Amir