Re: st: Recursive partitioning

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Recursive partitioning
Date   Wed, 12 Oct 2011 08:42:54 +0100

It's clearly not supported officially. However, your -findit-
seemingly did not use CART as a keyword. Search the archives for
questions and discussions about CART and references to -cart- (SSC).
(I thought it stood for classification and regression trees, but there
are other decodings.)

That said, the answer is still likely to be No for whatever is your
precise problem. This kind of analysis is in total much better
supported in other languages (e.g. R).

Nicl