Re: st: Recursive partitioning

From   Alberto R Osella <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Recursive partitioning
Date   Wed, 12 Oct 2011 10:00:46 +0200

Thank you Nick

Alberto R. Osella, MD, PhD
Laboratorio di Epidemiologia e Biostatistica
IRCCS Saverio de Bellis
Via Turi, 27
70013 Castellana Grotte (BA)
Italia
Tel:    +39 0804994655
Fax:    +39 0804994650
e-mail: [email protected]

Il 12/10/2011 09:42, Nick Cox ha scritto:
It's clearly not supported officially. However, your -findit-
seemingly did not use CART as a keyword. Search the archives for
questions and discussions about CART and references to -cart- (SSC).
(I thought it stood for classification and regression trees, but there
are other decodings.)

That said, the answer is still likely to be No for whatever is your
precise problem. This kind of analysis is in total much better
supported in other languages (e.g. R).

Nicl

On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 7:31 AM, Alberto R Osella