st: Recursive partitioning

From   Alberto R Osella <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: Recursive partitioning
Date   Wed, 12 Oct 2011 08:31:56 +0200

Hi all!
I'm using Stata 12 on W7 and want to apply recursive partitioning techniques
to my data. I've tried -findit- with several words
without results.
Is there someone who knows how to do it in Stata?
Thank you in advance.

Alberto R. Osella, MD, PhD
Laboratorio di Epidemiologia e Biostatistica
IRCCS Saverio de Bellis
Via Turi, 27
70013 Castellana Grotte (BA)
Tel:    +39 0804994655